All Schools/Academic Departments are assigned a librarian liaison who provides:
- Course-Based Instruction sessions desgined to meet course needs.
- Collaborate to integrate relevant skills and resources.
- Workshops on begining research skills.
- One-on-one or small group instruction by appointment.
- Construction of class pages or research guides.
- Create, revise and collaborate with faculty on department LibGuides.
Collection Development Assistance
- Departmental updates on resources and services.
- Notify faculty about library services and resources that will assist in their research and instruction.
- Initiate orders for materials.
- Department/Program review or accredidation reports.
Reference Services and Research Assistance
- In-depth research assistance by appointment.
- Liaison email.
- Reference Desk via in person, phone, email, or AOL IM.
- Bibliographic assistance in faculty research endeavors.