This government website is organized into four sections to help you:
1. Manage and use your money wisely;
2. Use credit and loans carefully;
3. Protect your personal information;
4. Protect your money from people who try to take it.
From Practical Money Skills for Life, this page contains articles on a broad range of personal finance topics, including creating a budget, saving for retirement, and using credit wisely. These tools, resources and tips can help you build strong solid money management skills that will serve you today and for years to come.
This website page from the National Credit Union Administration is organized into sections:
1. Learn About Credit Unions
2. Protect Your Finances
3. Financial Tools & Resources
4. Consumer Assistance Center
From the U.S. Financial Literacy and Education Commission, MyMoney.gov is the U.S. government's website dedicated to teaching all Americans the basics about financial education. Covers the five key money topics: earn, save and invest, protect, spend, and borrow.
Provides online resources, calculators, and other information and tools on a wide range of money topics, including daily decision-making, emergencies, debt management, life transitions, and work and money.